5.15.2007

As the Ninth Dr.Who Would Say "Fantastic!"

Hello friends!

It's me again and I am proud to report that in the few days that I've been home i've already been possibly nearly arrested! I say possibly because I swear that this is all a *very* hypothetical situation. After a lovely picnic lunch (pasta tossed with Artichoke Hearts, Sicilian Black Olives, Broccoli Rabe, and Rosted Red Peppers in a Balsamic Vinagrette Reduction!) with the boyfriend who got to ooh and ahh over my cooking prowess. (He does that so well! That's why I keep his skinny irish ass around!) We ended up being bored at his place. There is a house that is in the midst of being built across the street, and Irish had a hex key which we used to well, get into the back of the house. It was fun to explore the gutted house and we were careful with the flashlight, however I suppose not careful enough. Someone called the police and we had the jump over a fence and fly through three backyards to escape. It was a rather thrilling moment in an otherwise lazy day. Irish is learning some sort of Martial sword fighting and was trying to teach me. Mostly it seemed like a good excuse to hit him with a stick. In the end though we ended up smoking a ton of hookah at our friend Ben's place, and all was good.


MMM Running from the law...hypothetically.

0 comments: