8.03.2007

I can imagine it working out perfectly he said I can't she replied he told her No wonder you're so stressed

Saturday I am working from 4-8 so before or after that is fine. Sunday I am planning on spending some time with my friend Ginevra which is a must, she's going through a rough spot and might have to move out of her current place of residence etc etc. But I am sure I can do both if I need to.

I'm going to rant a little so if you're in a lousy mood just skip this para.
I had a sucky day, I had to leave work becasue my poison ivy was so bad I was almost throwing up (WHO GETS SiCK FROM POISION IVY!!!) I went to the health clinic and they gave me ultra heavy duty meds with a fact sheet that includes side effects like "May cause bleeding from the eyes" It's already helping the poison ivy but it's making me really weird and loopy. The mice escaped in the middle of the night luckily i couldn't sleep from the heat and heard them. They are in an escape proof plastic tank for now...

Grrr.

I left my phone at work and need to run back and let myself in to get it.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I AM TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC TODAY
YES I CAN SEE IT ALL WORKING OUT PERFECTLY

I am stressed about too many stupid things I want a release somehow.

0 comments: